Tuesday, September 19, 2006

I have an amazing talent...

... in the aftermath of relationships, I leave a wide swathe of destruction in my wake...

It's a gift I suppose... go figure. Wouldn't have known had there not been someone to point it out to me...

I always wished I had a cool superpower... I guess this is it...

So.. if you *really* are pissed at some chick.. and you want to make her so angry she could explode... just introduce her to me...

Oh yeah... I work on commission... so spread the word...

11 Comments:

Blogger sweaty said...

:(

xo.

8:12 PM  
Blogger Inner Fonzie said...

You know just the right thing to say :)

9:31 PM  
Blogger JLee said...

hhmmm..what would your superpower name be...? Destructo? ;)

10:38 PM  
Blogger The Absent Minded Landlord said...

Geee, it was nice of someone to point it out to you. Nothing worse than not even knowing your superpower exists. With great power comes great responsability. One day you'll find someone who's superpower compliments yours.

12:10 PM  
Blogger Inner Fonzie said...

jlee: I was thinking Scorched-Earth Man (aka... SEMan)

AML: True... although the thought kind of scares me ;)

5:02 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

awwwww. That is awful. I'm sure it isn't true.

Squid's superpower is crushing things, like bread...;)

I hope you feel better.

2:39 AM  
Blogger pal said...

Oh dear. Sounds like you are pretty devastated yourself :0(

5:23 AM  
Blogger pal said...

Hooray, look I can post to you again! I wonder if it was me doing something stupid and now I'm not.

Hmmm wanders off muttering .......

5:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wendy's superpower is stuffing the trashcan so full that no mere mortal can ever retrieve the contents! MWAHAHAHAHHH!

6:00 PM  
Blogger Inner Fonzie said...

I have been privy (pun intendend) to that superpower... good luck!

7:09 PM  
Blogger JLee said...

dude, you need a new post!

11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home