Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Bunny Blockade

Day 4 - Supplies are running thin. The natives are restless. Except for the potatoes, I have fed all of my vegetables to them, yet still they eye me with their evil stare. I dare not leave. The first to go was the phone, then the power. I am only just able to get this out with a jury-rigged battery I've made out of vinegar, paper clips and the few remaining precious potatoes I have.

There is no escape. They have a patience that defies mortal creatures. They speak to themselves in hushed whispers. I have tried to keep track of the changing of the guard, but they are wiley and blessed with near endless endurance, showing no fatigue, only an insatiable hunger.

Bunny Blockade


I must make my last box of Cheese Nips last. The next to go will be the water supply. I have filled the tub and sinks just in case. Should be enough to last me until I starve to death.

My candle is just a nub. I don't know why no one notices it in my window. The rent is due the first of the month. If only I can hold out a couple more weeks until the landlord comes looking for his check. I hope someone reads this. I hope I am able to get it somewhere before my potatoes give out. I only wish I would have... wait... they're scratching on the door... they're co

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Being a huge Monty Python fan, I can vouch for how vicious those things can be. For God's sake man, stay indoors. Keep us posted as to your safety. The bike is lost; pity she was so young.

Good luck to you, brave Fonzie!

10:30 PM  
Blogger b o o said...

bunnies got fonz

2:24 AM  
Blogger ScaryCheri said...

hey at least it isn't squirrels....or worse yet....squabbits

4:46 PM  
Blogger pal said...

Eeeek those rabbits of Caerbannog .....arrggggghhhh

5:48 PM  
Blogger Inner Fonzie said...

I came out this morning and the little buggers were gone. More than likely the squabbit that has been stalking the neighborhood ate them...

BTW Pal, thnaks, I always wondered how you spelled Caerbannog...

Oh, yeah... the bike is fine. I just had to fix the wiring from where they tried to hotwire it... but it appears to be working fine now.

6:27 PM  
Blogger pal said...

my pleasure, thanks for the memory jolt :-)

8:59 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

isha bunnnnie!

11:07 AM  
Blogger The Absent Minded Landlord said...

"Maybe he was attacked."
"But you wouldn't write AAARG, you would just say it."
"Maybe he was taking dictation."

Hee hee...glad you're OK, now where's the rent?

12:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home